- Electrical Biased Maintenance Engineer
- Permanent Day shift (other shifts also available)
- £33,000 - £39,000 DOE
- Interview slots currently available
- Excellent training (No manufacturing experience necessary)
We are currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join an excellent manufacturing company based in the Cambridgeshire / Suffolk area. Engineers will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of manufacturing equipment as well as some project work. Candidates with the following background will be considered: Food, pharmaceutical, packaging, industrial, print, laundry & ex forces.
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Project work
- Working to PPM schedules
- Fault finding on PLCs
- Minimise downtime
- Identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes
- Electrical engineering qualification
- Fault Finding
- Single & 3 phase electrics
- 17th Edition (Desirable)
- Experience in high volume, fast moving environment (Desirable)
- PLC Fault-finding (Desirable)
Typically working on: Conveyors, packaging equipment, check weighers, multi-vac machines, x-ray machines, metal detectors, single & 3 phase electrics, motors, pumps, PLCs (Siemens S7 & Allen Bradley)
Benefits: £33,000 - £39,000, overtime, pension, healthcare.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply.
To fast track your application or for further information, please call Calvin at Westerland Recruitment Ltd
- Planned Preventative Maintenance