Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer job in Alfreton. Electrical bias. Day shifts.
Your new company
Established for over 50 years, this company has grown and evolved by using an innovative approach; ensuring they are using the most up to date, hi tech equipment; and employing highly skilled, pro-active people who can take the business forward. They work closely with their customers to develop tailored solutions to their individual needs whilst continuing to maintain high levels of production.
Your new role
You will join a highly skilled Maintenance team who a responsible for the continuous running of the plant and keeping down time to a minimum. Your main duties will include:
- Carry out fault finding and repairs to equipment, machinery and plant
- Investigate route cause of breakdowns and suggest improvement activities to avoid repeats, communicate findings to all relevant parties.
- Service equipment to agreed PPM schedules offering improvements to current schedule where opportunities exist.
- Complete daily logs and data capture via CMMS system.
- Lead specific improvement projects where machine performance gaps exist by analysing data such as breakdown information, scoping out improvements required and delivering against improvement gap closure plan
- Become departmental expert in the maintenance of automation cells, delivering performance improvements, developing and delivering a training package to shift based technicians where applicable.
- Become subject matter expert in the operation and maintenance of extrusion equipment
What you'll need to succeed
You are a Time served Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer and you must hold an electrical qualification. You are highly experienced with fault finding on PLC systems, inverter/servo drives and on process equipment. You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work co-operatively within a team. You enjoy problem solving and get great job satisfaction from solving issues for long term benefit.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a salary of £35k and an extensive benefits package including pension scheme and private healthcare. There is also on site parking. Although you are a skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be given any training/support needed to fulfill this role. You will be able to really 'add value' to the maintenance team and company as whole with your expertise and knowledge. You will be encouraged to share ideas and make improvements so will be a driving force in taking the team forward.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'