Working as part of a maintenance team, your main responsibilities will be to ensure the continuous running of the production process by eliminating engineering downtime through a safe and logical approach to fault finding and maintenance of equipment.
- Support the Area Engineering Manager to deliver the engineering strategy that will develop and drive reliability, improve quality, Safety and asset utilisation.
- Work with the Engineering team/Production Team to deliver production plans, service levels & engineering strategy within quality, safety and cost parameters
- To engage the 'hearts and minds' colleagues to create and sustain a pro-active culture in all disciplines across the business.
- Support the Area Engineering Manager to Implement & deliver the engineering strategy that will develop and drive reliability, improve quality, Safety and asset utilisation.
- Implement best practice maintenance principles
- Supports the engineering planning process that proactively manages and maintains manufacturing assets at site
- Supports the implementation of a PPM system that improves asset reliability and better utilises engineering resources
- Develop Engineering solutions that push manufacturing processes and boundaries to meet current and future business requirements.
Applicants will be fully qualified Maintenance Engineers, preferably with experience in a modern manufacturing environment. A safety conscious attitude, ability to work under your own initiative and a flexible approach, are also essential requirements for this position.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- mechanical and electrical engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'