Our prestigious manufacturing based client is looking for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer, with strong Electrical Bias to join the team!
- To carry out equipment servicing and preventative maintenance on automated bottling/packing equipment in accordance with specific manufacturers specifications.
- To provide speedy breakdown assistance in an efficient and cost effective manner
- To keep management and other relevant staff informed at all times during maintenance or problem resolution processes.
- To participate in new equipment introduction and capital projects
- To maintain documentation/records in accordance with company policy
- To ensure compliance with H&S policies and procedures
The successful candidate will ideally have a recognised Engineering and Electrical qualification, ideally 17th Edition, along with a proven track record of working within Food/Beverage production and packaging and have FMCGs experience.
You will be a team-player, flexible and have good attention to detail!
Previous MRP/ ERP experience is preferable.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd