An excellent opportunity has arisen for a strong Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, who is electrically biased, to join a global industrial company who have over 6000 employees. This position is Monday to Friday, days only, based in Suffolk.
This outstanding international business are a leading company within their industry and offer an exceptional training and development programme for their Maintenance Engineers. This role is a great opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer who is looking to join a fantastic company where they can work on heavy and industrial machinery.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Strong electrical skills including relays, sensors, ac/dc motors and invertors
- Heavy engineering background - industrial machinery
- Apprentice trained or fully qualified electrically
- Mechanical skills - belts, bearings, chains
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance electrically and mechanically (70/30) on heavy production machinery
- This position will be Monday to Friday - Days only
- Working for a global organisation offering a great package
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job