An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading FMCG manufacturer.
Due to their current growth plans, this UK leading FMCG manufacturer are looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer that wants to join one of the country's main manufacturers. The business offers progression opportunities and additional training and development to achieve any career aspirations. This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone looking to make an excellent career move.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Manufacturing or Production environment
- The successful candidate will be electrical biased with mechanical knowledge (may consider inexperienced engineers and put through necessary training courses)
- Electrical experience of fault-finding motors, sensors, 3 phase and relays
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery
- Monday - Friday days role
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.