Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
Main Purpose of Job:
- Preventative maintenance on machines and equipment, responding to emergency machine break downs.
- Involvement with new design, installation and movements of existing machines.
- Overhaul and repair of machines and equipment ensuring machines and equipment on site are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose.
- Responsible for the service and maintenance arrangements for the fire and intruder alarm systems.
- Must be prepared to work overtime and respond to call outs as required in line with the remit of the post.
As a candidate you should have the following:
- HNC/HND in either Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Qualified in the 17th Edition electrical regulations
- Pneumatics qualification or training
- Solid previous experience as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer in a manufacturing environment â€" 3 years
- Ability to read and interpret process flow diagrams and wiring diagrams.
- Competent electrical / electronic fault finding and analysis skills.
- Able to carry out single and 3 phase electrical installations.
- Self-managing - able to work under own supervision or as part of a team.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Sound communication skills.
- Ability to work alongside people with diverse skills and understanding.
- Methodical record keeping is essential.
- Computer literate.
Monday to Friday, 39 hours a week, hours are Monday/Thursday 7:00am - 3:45pm, Friday 7:00am - 1:00pm