- Mechanical or Electrical Biased
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent Training & Development
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Consider Manufacturing, ex forces, oil & gas
An excellent opportunity has arisen for mechanical and/or electrical engineers. Working on manufacturing and packaging equipment candidates will be considered from a range of backgrounds to join a fast-paced growing company.
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Project work
- Working to PPM schedules
- Minimise downtime
- Identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes
Typically, you will be working on:
Conveyors, mixers, packaging equipment, check-weighers, x-ray machines, sensors, invertors
Mechanical: Chains, belts, bearings, gearboxes, hydraulics, pneumatics.
Electrical: Single & 3 phase equipment, sensors, invertors, motors,
To be considered for this role you must have an engineering qualification - mechanical or electrical.
You must be skilled in fault finding and repairing.
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 basic + bonus + overtime (OTE £40-45k)
- Competitive salary + Performance related bonus
- Regular appraisals
- Plenty of overtime available
- Contributory pension
- Health benefits
- Company pension
- 22 shifts holiday
- Healthcare package
- Life Assurance policy
If you are interested in this role, please click apply.
To fast track your application, please contact Calvin Krause at Westerland Recruitment Ltd
- electrical maintenance