POSITION: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Days)
HOURS: Monday - Friday Days
- Ensure quality is maintained by operating to the highest engineering standards.
- To carry out maintenance duties to support production.
- Carry out shift handovers.
- Work flexibly to support colleagues within both engineering and other departments.
- Equipment maintenance
- React to maintenance issues and implement PPM
- Repair and maintenance of equipment to support all departments in line with the Facilities
- Feedback on worn or unsuitable equipment and facilities, proposing replacements or work round
- To participate in training and to train others, gaining knowledge and transferring experience
- Working to Health and Safety standards at all times
Skills and Experience:
- HNC qualification or above in electrical and/or mechanical engineering, including at least 4
- Experience within food, FMCG, Pharmaceutical or similar industry.
- Must have good planning and process skills.
- Possess detailed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resilience to ensure problem is followed through to resolution with a thorough close out.
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Days)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job