This is a permanent role, working on a DAY shift, and paying between £24,000-28,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
To be considered for the role you must be mechanically or electrically qualified and have a strong manufacturing background, and in particular, GMP practice experience.
* Covering mechanical and electrical maintenance, both reactive and pre-planned.
* Excellent fault-finding and testing experience needed. Able to find the cause of the fault and then undertake the most cost-effective solution to the problem.
* Mechanical and electrical Installation when required.
* Experience of work on pneumatics, conveyors and packaging equipment
* Overhaul, upkeep and repair of all plant machinery.
* Adhere to Health & Safety practices set out by the company.
If you feel you are well suited to the Multi-Skilled Maintenance position, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973