Role: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Days
Salary: £29k - £30k
A prestigeous manufacturer, based in Cornwall, are looking for an electrically biased multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team in the FMCG environment. This opportunity operates on a day shift during weekdays.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carry out electrical maintenance, repairs and improvement.
- Fault find on electrical and PLC automated machinery using electrical drawings.
- Fault find using pneumatic and hydraulic drawings.
- Maintaining and repairing pump systems.
- Stripping down and repairing materials, seals, bearings and fastenings.
- Reading ladder diagrams, log in with a laptop and be able to search for programmes on PLC's.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have experience with:
- Electrical maintenance.
- 3 phase motor control, star delta & direct online controls.
- Experience working in the food manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in the above Days Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position please apply with an up to date CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- food manufacturing
- fault find
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job