Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Day Shift)
Salary: Basic £28,000 + Benefits
Location: Ashford, Kent
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for a leading food manufacturer in Ashford, Kent on a day shift. Working within a role that requires you to complete maintenance, breakdown and repairs, you will also be required to manage the spares department and have an active role in conducting Audits and Health & Safety reports. This is a fantastic position for someone who has worked within a FMCG environment and wants a varied role within a large organisation.
Skills required for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Day Shift):
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer either bias with a FMCG Manufacturing background.
- Have worked to 3-Phase Electrics and worked on mechanical equipment such as hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, belts and bearings.
- Ideally, have experience of managing a spares department and liaising with clients.
- Have experience of conducting Audits and Health & Safety reports.
- Flexible to cover the Shift based Engineers when required due to Holidays and Sickness.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large business with a strong market presence.
- Working for a organisation that supply their products to a number of different sectors.
- A varied role where 50% of your time will be on the tools and the other 50% managing spares, completing audits and taking a active role in Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for further development and training.
Commutable: Ashford, Chartham, Faversham, Sittingbourne, Maidstone, Biddenden and Hythe, Kent.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.