MERSEN Scotland Holytown Ltd, develop and manufacture Carbon based thermal insulation products for business sectors such as energy, transportation, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical and process industries.
Due to increased demand for our products we need to recruit an experienced, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, with emphasis on Electrical and Controls experience, to work with our existing team in ensuring the plant operates at optimum levels at all times.
Our ideal Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will have a proven track record in the industry and experience in programming, designing, integrating, troubleshooting, and supporting new and existing Allen Bradley and Siemens automated controls systems.
As Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Control system design
- PLC programming
- Design/programming of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Variable Speed Drives
- Troubleshooting PLCs
- Ethernet, Profibus and SCADA
We are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer who has also the ability to analyse and fault-find electrical /mechanical breakdowns rapidly, perform PPMs and repairs methodically and efficiently observing optimal engineering principles at all times whilst ensuring the respective corrective actions are carried out and recorded on our CMM System.
Essential skills and qualifications required for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Recognised Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship
- 17th Edition Wiring Regs
- Experience of CI and Lean Methodologies
- Experience in Project Work
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Good common sense and use of initiative when working alone
- Ability to be flexible
- Team working
Desirable skills and qualifications required for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Graduate qualified Electrical /Electronic Engineering (will consider relevant HND qualification with suitable industry experience).
- Recognised Health & Safety Qualification eg IOSH Managing Safely, NEBOSH etc
In Compliance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, only applicants who are eligible and can prove their right to live and work in the UK need apply.
- PLC Programming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job