Multi-skilled Engineers (Continental Shift) (NO RAW FOOD)
I am seeking experienced Engineers with an electrical bias to join an expanding client in Norfolk, with the ever increasing demand for this product, the company is looking to recruit additional engineers to join its team on various shifts.
As an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer you will have both electrical and mechanical skills, With ideally a background in food production or manufacturing and engineering the roles will be to maintain the manufacturing plant, equipment and associated electrical systems for the efficient running of the plant by a system of preventative maintenance.
The engfineering role will involve:
· To resolve breakdown situations in a timely manner
· Ability to independently identify the root cause of problems and develop solutions in order to maximise efficiency and reduce manufacturing downtimes
· Developing and maintaining electrical process documentation and contributing to safe systems of work and continuous improvement
· Provide electrical installation expertise and advice to projects
· Maintain an adequate stock of spare parts to deal with routine maintenance and breakdowns
The Candidate must have:
· NICEIC 17th edition qualified as a minimum.
. Electrical PLC experience is also essential for this role
· Able to demonstrate experience within a manufacturing and ideally production line environment
· Able to work effectively under time pressure to resolve breakdowns
· Strong communication, planning and negotiation skills allowing you to work at all levels of the business.
· PLC/Invertor control experience
· Mechanical experience- hydraulic, pneumatics, Pumps, and refrigeration an advantage
Salaries up to £39k per annum.
If you are looking for a change and have previous production line experience either in food or manufacturing, then please send your up to-date CV including covering letter to Claire Turner at Interaction. Interviews will take place in next 2 weeks.
Candidates MUST have Right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job