Electro- Mechanical Engineers/Technicians
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a global organisation who are 'starting up’ in the UK in 2017 to support the manufacture, sourcing, storage, processing and packaging of oleochemical products at the new multi-million facility in Essex.
They require a number of Maintenance Engineers for permanent hire with both electrical and mechanical skills to be responsible for the repair and maintenance duties of production and the facility.
Location - Essex - Grays, Dartford, Basildon, Brentwood, Chelmsford
Salary - £32-36k + £7,500 Shift allowance + benefits
- A balance of both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering qualifications / experience
- Previous experience in an electrical or mechanical engineering role within any high speed manufacturing industry e.g. food/pharmaceuticals/packaging industries.
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a multi-skilled engineer in the industry
- Strong working knowledge and hands on experience with rotating and static equipment
- Ability to read and interpret process flow diagrams and P&ID’s
- Fault finding experience of equipment both electrical and mechanical including PLC and Scada systems
- Root cause analysis experience and solutions
- Familiarity in relation to spares with MTTR to increase MTBF
- Start-up or installation of process equipment experience useful, but not essential
- Good English language skills in oral and written communication
- Able to work day and night shifts (day shifts also available)
- Positive, team player
The role ensures manufacturing facilities and equipment is maintained to ensure smooth running and continuously improve uptime of the equipment.
Sound Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and experience is required to enable preventative maintenance activities are carried out and along with fast and accurate fault finding in the event of downtime.
Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools and production machines
Please send your current CV and salary details to quoting our job reference number: MS913547
This vacancy is being advertised by Applied Executive Selection Ltd. The services advertised by Applied Executive Selection Ltd are those of an Employment Agency
- Fault Finding
- Rotating Equipment
- PLC Programming
- high speed manufacturing