An excellent opportunity to join a highly-skilled Engineering team, working together to ensure all the plant, equipment and services are operating efficiently within a leading Food Manufacturing business.
- Well established food manufacturer.
- Mon - Fri Shift, 6pm - 4am
- Successful business with plenty of opportunities
THE MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will regularly maintain all equipment on site and respond promptly to breakdowns to ensure a safe working environment and full production capacity at all times whilst complying with Company policy and procedures. Key aspects of the role will include:
- Follow a planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedule for all plant and equipment.
- Ensure that all tasks carried out within the PPM schedule are documented including activity, repairs, equipment status and the use of consumables and parts.
- Promptly respond to and any plant or equipment breakdown or fault.
- Effectively communicate and escalate any fault, damage or condition that cannot be rectified.
- Carry out PPMs and repairs in a safe and hygienic manner as stated within the company
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Will need to have a background as a Multi-Skilled Engineer within the food manufacturing industry. On top of this you will also need to have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Engineering qualification.
- Proficient in the use and setup of Shire Systems Piranha package.
- BOAS (boiler operation accreditation scheme) certified and in date.
- IOSH qualified.
- An eye for spotting faults and finding effective solutions.
- Must be able to work independently and possess strong mechanical and electrical skills.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'