An excellent opportunity to join a highly-skilled Engineering team, working together to ensure all the plant, equipment and services are operating efficiently within a leading Food Manufacturing business
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will regularly maintain all equipment on site and respond promptly to breakdowns to ensure a safe working environment and full production capacity at all times whilst complying with Company policy and procedures. Key aspects of the role will include:
- To establish the cause of electrical and mechanical breakdowns and to identify and implement the best solution.
- Diagnose any electrical or mechanical faults in equipment and carry out any necessary day to day repairs.
- Routine maintenance of production equipment and machinery.
- To support the introduction of new equipment and machinery.
- Participate in Bakery team training and briefing.
- Effectively communicate with contractors and other external parties.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Will need to have a background as a Multi-Skilled Engineer within the food manufacturing industry. On top of this you will also need to have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Engineering qualification.
- An eye for spotting faults and finding effective solutions.
- Must be able to work independently and possess strong mechanical and electrical skills.
- Eagerness to develop both professionally and personally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'