Our Client is looking for a Multi-Skilled (electrical bias) Maintenance Engineer to join their factory based Reliability Team.
You will be reporting to the Reliability Team Leader and your job role will consist of the following:-
- Play a key role within the Continuous Improvement team
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of - Engineers responsible for both reactive and planned, preventative maintenance
- First-fix repairs on complex, manufacturing equipment.
The equipment on-site ranges from injection moulding machines, extrusion machinery, laser printing and automated production lines, a competent knowledge of these would be beneficial but it is not essential.
Our client expect high standards throughout all of its working teams and this role is no different, you shall be a good communicator able to talk to managers supervisors and general staff members with empathy and helping them to understand whilst providing them with feedback to improve the smooth running of the day to day functions.
The benefits of this position include but are not limited to: -
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Attendance bonus
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- On-site parking
- Competitive salary
You will be required to have the following to be considered for this position: -
- Demonstrable abilities of working in a similar environment
- Appropriate qualification within an engineering background
- Be a natural problem solver
- Be reactive to fault finding and work in a fast, efficient manner
- Great team ethics
- Knowledge of Lean RCM, TCM or autonomous maintenance
Longevity is key to our client and they are looking to attract the best candidates, so if this sounds like something that suits your skill set and long-term plans please get in touch or apply for the position
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'