Multi- Skilled Engineer Newcastle £28,000 - £31,000 Permanent
Job objectives & responsibilities
* To be responsible for all maintenance, reactive & small works within the scope of the portfolio.
* To ensure that all PPM & reactive works are carried out efficiently & to the client's satisfaction.
* Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the helpdesk or Contract Supervisor
* Participate in internal & external audits.
* To ensure Risk Assessments are completed & maintained. Control measures adopted in compliance with statutory provisions & codes of practice & guidance.
* Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
* Assist other team members when required or as directed by the Contract Supervisor.
* City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 qualification or equivalent
* 17th edition IEE wiring regulations
* Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including
- Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, generators, switchgear, wiring & cabling
- Batteries, small power & lighting
- Strong Electrical Background
* Be flexible & carry out duties which are not electrically biased
* Be pro-active & have the ability to anticipate &/or diagnose & repair faults
* Hold a full clean driving licence
* Able to work at heights of up to 3 metres & lift weights of up to 25kg
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'