RDR are currently recruiting for 2 Multi Skilled Engineers, based in Kew Gardens to work a 4 on 4 off rota on a 2 months temporary contact.
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Multi Skilled Engineers with the relevant mechanical and electrical experience to undertake this exciting role.
Key roles and duties for the role of Multi Skilled Engineer include:
- Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of existing plant and equipment and diagnosing faults as required whilst managing subcontractors through participation in a safe system of work.
- To carry out all PPM and all reactive repairs as necessary
- The multi skilled engineer should ensure any parts required are clearly and accurately stated.
- Ensure that any difficulties encountered on engineering activities are reported to the shift supervisor/Technical Ops Manager.
- Ensure all record keeping functions are completed on a daily basis,
- Be part of out of hours call out rota
- Risk Assessments to be completed by Multi Skilled Engineer.
- Permits to work
- To understand the SLA and KPI and work to these standards and adhere to response times as set out on the contract.
- Work collaboratively for a safe and compliant environment
- Reduction in disruptive events
- Fulfil all reasonable duties as requested by line management
Qualifications/Skills/ Experience Required for the role of Multi Skilled Engineer:
- City & Guilds Part II Full Technological or ONC in a mechanical or electrical discipline
- Recognized mechanical or electrical fully indentured apprenticeship
- A minimum of five years’ experience following qualification
- Relevant qualifications pertinent to their engineering discipline, e.g. Gas Safe or F-GAS
- Must be time served multi skilled mechanical or electrical tradesman to ONC/HNC or HND or other recognized equivalent certification by a recognized body.
- IOSH Managing safely or similar health and safety course
- Relevant Mechanical and Electrical Experience
If you believe that this Multi Skilled Engineer role is the correct role for yourself, and you have the relevant Mechanical and Electrical experience please forward an up to date copy of your CV.
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Skilled Trades
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'