Multi-Skilled Engineer (Elec Bias)
Up to 31k per annum
We are currently working alongside a leading Facilities Management Organisation to recruit a Multi-Skilled Engineer on a static basis in Portsmouth
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of electrical and mechanical infrastructure
Further responsibilities include;
- To carry out breakdown maintenance on Mechanical/Electrical systems and equipment
- Day to day reactive works as received via various means (normally via helpdesk to PDA units).
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements and to assist in any training of the team.
- To assist with the monitoring and supervision on a day to day basis, of sub-contractors or any other staff as directed by the contract manager. This to include assisting with the processing and completion of any relevant reports and permits.
- Undertake any reasonable request instructed by the contract management, client or lead engineer,
- To perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks on all associated equipment, including fault finding and repair
- Inspection of Mechanical/Electrical equipment and systems to ensure safe and efficient operation in accordance with agreed procedures and company quality standards.
- Technically qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer (17th edition, 2391 etc)
- Building services experience
- Demonstrable understanding of safety regarding electrical systems
- Demonstrable examples of innovation
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to participate in on call rota
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Use of IT associated equipment (Laptop, Handheld devices etc)
Apply online for further information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"