We are looking to recruit a Multi-skilled Engineer to join a well established and renowned Bakery in Wiltshire.
The ideal Multi-skilled Engineer will have a proven track record in optimising performance of plant machinery, be a great problem solver and have a real passion for engineering.
The company specialise in the production of some of the finest desserts and sell into a lot of the most well known chains in the UK. They are experts in the manufacturing of tarts, pastries, pies and crumbles, and have just gone through major development in the last year.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences,
- Previous experience as a Multi-skilled Engineer within the Food or FMCG environment
- Experience of being responsible for the performance and maintenance of plant machinery
- Reactive and PPM maintenance of plant machinery within a Food or FMCG background
- PLC fault diagnostics
- Implementing Continuous Improvement methods
We are also interested in speaking with you if you have one of the following qualifications
- Recognised qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering (NVQ/BTEC/HNC/City & Guilds)
- 16th/17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- PLC fault finding training
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
The role is attracting a basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 on a days based structure (4 on 4 off) with overtime at flat rate.
The role will be a challenge and will test even the best of Multi-skilled Engineer. However if you are up for a challenge and passionate about engineering then this role is definitely for you. The company is also a great place to work and best known for creating some of the tastiest treats on the shelves today.