Job Title: Multi Skilled Engineer
Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer with experience in a Food Manufacturing environment? You will be responsible for ensuring that machinery downtime is kept to a minimum and that all preventative maintenance is conducted in advance to avoid production disruption.
Reporting to the Shift Manager, you will work closely with the production team to ensure that machinery downtime is kept to a minimum and that all preventative maintenance is conducted in advance to avoid production disruption.
The job is working 5 over 7 off shifts days, 48 hours per week.
- You will work collaboratively within the engineering team, providing support in investigating means of improving plant productivity
- You will be investigating and establishing causes for all breakdowns and damages.
- You'll action any repairs and ensure that all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised and you will be involved in electrical and mechanical proactive and re-active maintenance.
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent, ONC mechanical/electrical engineering, BTEC level 3 in mechanical & electrical/electronic engineering)
- A proven track record in an engineering and fault finding role gained from a FMCG environment (ideally the food industry).
- You'll also have a good understanding of HACCP principles and ideally IEE qualification up to 17th edition wiring regulations would be advantageous.
ACS are recruiting for an Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Engineer role you desire.
- "engineer" "engineering" "food" "FMCG" "manufacturing"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job