A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Dual/Multi Skilled Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area.
The Engineer will be responsible for carrying out mechanical and electrical tasks on Site, whilst adhering to GMP & Health and Safety guidelines and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the Maintenance/Calibration and on-going improvements in running activities associated with MDI Aerosol Can filling lines and Liquid and Creams filling lines and associated packing equipment and associated facilities and support services.
- Execute line change overs and setups to meet fluid production schedules.
- Fault identification and resolution.
- To ensure that the Maintenance and Calibration schedules of all the site equipment are appropriate and adhered to. All associated requirements are met, inclusive of schedule, performance and certification of calibration, against CMMS schedules
- Responsible for ensuring that all working areas and surrounding areas are compliant to GMP, well-kept and maintained and all tasks are executed in line with standard operating procedures.
- Own any technical problems, and resolve prior to escalating to Engineering / Cell Lead.
- Liaise with production team to understand line and schedule priorities. Working with the Head of Engineering to prioritise Maintenance/Calibration activities around production schedule priorities
- Collect and note any performance, quality, safety or supplier problems to enable an effective corrective action to be implemented. Present to other relevant departments. Carry out any corrective actions with team members, efficiently and effectively.
- Identify and own line improvement projects.
- Lead investigations into deviations from agreed procedures and complete report writing of such investigations
- Following the Site QMS system and raising any necessary documentation.
The successful Dual/Multi Skilled Engineer will ideally have previous experience within a similar GMP Pharmaceutical Engineering environment working with highly automated, high speed filling equipment. Will have good experience of completing GMP/Technical documentation e.g. change controls and deviations.
- Good communication skills, willingness to participate in team discussions and activities.
- Business focussed, inclusive of behaviour and attitude.
- Ability to influence change to allow the business to remain competitive.
- Ability to create ideas, understand the need for change and embrace it.
- Good numeric and literate skills.
- Flexible in task, application and attendance as required
- Excellent fault finding and effective, efficient resolution skills
Key Words: Pharmaceutical, Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical, Control Systems