Our client is an established food manufacturer based in North Yorkshire. They are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their Engineer Team. The role will be working a continental 12-hour shift.
Multi-Skilled Engineer responsible for:
- Carrying out fault finding diagnosis and repairs on mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment.
- Planned and unplanned maintenance of our high-speed production machinery such filling machines, flow wrappers, check weighers, shrink and stretch wrappers etc.
- Working as a part of a dynamic engineering team, confident in working to high standards and strict deadlines.
- Complete reports and hand overs to ensure that accurate information is recorded and communicated.
- Carry out duties in a safe manner at all times.
Multi-Skilled Engineer Skills & Experience:
- Experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer with a good standard of practical manufacturing exposure.
- Experienced in conducting mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic maintenance within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally experienced working within food, dairy or beverage manufacturing industry.
- Expertise with Allen Bradley PLC Controls would be advantageous.
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities; and possess with a strong adherence to deadlines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A logical thinker, fault-finding skills.
Multi-Skilled Engineer offers a competitive remuneration on offer for the successful candidate.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position of Multi-Skilled Engineer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd. The services advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Manufacturing
- Mechanical Engineering
- PLC Allen Bradley