We are currently seeking two talented Multi Skilled Engineers to join one of our major food processing clients based in Boston and working a day shift pattern.
The main focus of the role is to assist in equipment breakdowns ensuring the efficient operation of production machinery. It is also to complete any other engineering/maintenance tasks including project and improvement work as may be reasonably requested / instructed.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
• Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and breakdown of equipment.
• Work with all staff and comply with all the relevant H&S requirements.
• Maintain stock levels.
• Be accountable to the site manager, departmental supervisors, team leaders and operators to ensure that all equipment is maintained in a serviceable and safe condition.
• Work under pressure and will be required to provide information to relevant parties with respect to the status of equipment and its availability for production.
You must have the following skills:
• Experience of drive systems
• Experience of fault finding
• Both electrical and mechanical experience with good diagnostic skills
• Understanding of mechanical drives and components.
• Have a flexible approach towards working as the role will encompass all aspects of site maintenance
• Ability to work safely and within the H&S guidelines
• Problem solving skills
In return, our client offers an excellent remuneration package and an enjoyable working environment together with an opportunity to join a well-established business.
If you feel you meet the criteria then we would like to hear from you. Please note you may be subject to various assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.