The successful candidate will be actively involved in ensuring that all factory machinery and infrastructure are regularly maintained and in full working order.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* Daily checks on priority plant and preventative planned maintenance
* Repairs - both electrical and mechanical aspects of breakdowns and modifications
* Installation and maintenance of project work
* Follow procedures for engineering stock control and new machinery installation
* Programme/reprogramming of inverter drives
* Stock accountability of relevant electrical/ mechanical parts vital for maintenance
* Compliance to attend necessary call outs
To be considered you must have the following:
* Time served qualified electrical engineer or equivalent
* Excellent problem solving skills
* 17th or 18th edition in wiring regulations
* A good team player who can also work on own initiative
* Good communication skills
If the above is of interest please send your CV today.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.