MOBILE MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER REQUIRED to cover Oxford and Aylesbury
Our client is currently looking for an engineer to work on commercial building maintenance for their sites in the oxford and Aylesbury area.
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical and electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- £33-36K annum
- Weekly pay + holiday pay + pension
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- Have previous experience
- Be reliable and flexible; able to consider extra hours if needed
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Catherine on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'