Multi-Skilled Engineer who has a good understanding of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics and general fitting duties within a plant / machinery environment is required for a well-established Company in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: up to £36,000 per annum
LOCATION: Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Average 35 hours per week, 3 ON / 2 OFF and 2 ON / 3 OFF rotating shifts
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer who has a good understanding of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics and general fitting duties within a plant / machinery environment.
Working as the Multi-Skilled Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining equipment for the day to day running of the facility
- Demonstrating excellent fault finding and problem-solving skills concerning; pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and plc equipment
- Using own initiative and making engineering decisions within own sphere of responsibility and delegated authority
- Understanding Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, permits to work and other related Health & Safety documentation associated to the department
- General day to day PPM work
As the Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience in a similar role
- Mechanical engineering qualification and knowledge of plant and machinery in a manufacturing industry would be an advantage
- A good understanding of Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics and general fitting duties
- Flexibility, confidence and use of initiative are essential, as the role requires quick thinking and the ability to change plans at short notice, enabling the department to offer an efficient and effective service
- Ability to work within a small team
- Ability to work unsupervised
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7412
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Droylsden, Tameside, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'