Multi-skilled Engineers (Continental Shift) (NO RAW FOOD)
I am seeking experienced Engineers to join an expanding client in Norfolk, with the ever increasing demand for this product, the company is looking to recruit additional engineers to join its team on various shifts.
As an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer you will have both electrical and mechanical skills, be self-driven and develop others to analyse and deliver solutions in a timely target driven environment. As such you will be given an area of ownership to improve. Ideally suited to a hands on Electrical Engineer with a manufacturing background with a proven track record in maintaining production line machinery.
The role will involve maintaining the company's production plant, site facilities and services together with the following duties:
· Analyse and Improve performance of area by machine reliability
· Analyse and Improve Performance of area by Performance improvements
· Manage critical spare parts for area of ownership and amend as required to prevent protracted breakdowns
· Development and implementation of quality effective maintenance routines.
· Procurement of contractor and Engineering items as required
· Create kitting lists in preparation for planned tasks
· Collate records to identify root causes and the MTBF
· Ensuring repairs, maintenance work and routine testing is carried out to the required standard
· Overseeing all auditable paper work to ensure it is completed accurately.
· Understand and support KPI improvements
· Lead a monthly RCA (Root Cause Analysis) meeting to identify trends and create improvement plans.
Candidates must have:
· Time Served recognised apprenticeship with an Electrical bias
· Numeracy and literacy skills
· Good IT Skills
· Management and/or Leadership skills
· PLC/Invertor control experience
· Mechanical experience- hydraulic, pneumatics, Pumps, and refrigeration an advantage
Salaries up to £39k per annum.
If you are looking for a change and have previous production line experience either in food or manufacturing, then please send your up to-date CV including covering letter to Claire Turner at Interaction. Interviews will take place in next 2 weeks.
Candidates MUST have Right to work in the UK.