Quest Employment are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager for their well-established client based in Wellingborough. Our client started in 1930s and has been growing ever since. Our client in the manufacturing industry specialising in worksurfaces including marble.
This opportunity is a permanent day shift Monday – Friday.
- Carry out Planned and Preventative Maintenance tasks and complete the appropriate paperwork/reports.
- Carry out reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the appropriate paperwork/reports.
- Liaise with Engineers and Line Leaders to coordinate repairs and improvements on equipment.
- Good knowledge of plant processes and the ability to operate all equipment to a high standard.
- Investigating equipment failures and supporting activities to improve equipment reliability.
- Ensure all quality specifications for the product and machine are achieved. Extra vigilance required after performing maintenance tasks or during Machine start-ups.
- To prioritise and ensure Health & Safety works for ongoing compliance of the Company’s Health & Safety Policy is maintained, repair works, hazard detection sheets, guarding etc.
- Ensure all your engineers wear PPE and use appropriate equipment for work carried out.
- Authorisation of all delivery notes and invoices relating to the Maintenance Department and liaising with Accounts on these matters.
- Good management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety at Work.
- May be required to travel on occasions.