Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multi skilled Engineer / Maintenance Electrician for their client based in Hitchin.
This is a career building opportunity for a Multi Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Electrician to join a large and growing company who are the market leaders in their industry. Working as part of a three man engineering team you would be working in a fast paced and dynamic environment which would be more suited towards someone with an electrical bias to their engineering skill base.
- Maintain & repair plant machinery
- Carrying our Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Ordering spares & parts where required to fix machines
- Assisting the engineering team with projects and site installations
- Capable of fault finding across PLCs (programming not essential)
- Flexibility to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Reading & interpreting electrical schematic drawing
- Experience working as a Multi Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Electrician (2 years minimum)
- Minimum City & Guilds 236 or equivalent
- Previous panel wiring skills (highly beneficial)
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Multi Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Electrician position, working permanent nights Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 6.15am - also required to work every other Friday 10pm - 6.15am. This role is offering an annual salary of £41,000 PA plus annual company benefits to include a 33 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, private healthcare and free car parking.
If this Multi Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Electrician position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- food manufacturing