Multi Skilled Engineer / Electrical Engineer
The McGoff Group is a multi-faceted collection of like-minded businesses whose primary aim is to remove the speculation associated with development. A natural extension to the Groups’ service offering is the total facilities management solution provided by McGoff Group Facilities Services enabling a seamless range of additional services post construction and for the life of the operational asset.
Position: Multi Skilled & Electrical Engineers
Location: Croydon, South London & Surrounding Areas
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8am to 5pm, Overtime available
Salary: £28,000 to £34,000 Depending on experience and qualifications
Benefits: 4% Employer pension contribution, Paid overtime, Company van, 25 days holiday + Statutory, Holiday 'buy back' scheme, Healthcare Scheme, McG VIP Discount Scheme, Training & Personal Development, Career progression.
About the role:
As we go through a period of massive growth, we currently have openings for a number of positions. We are looking for experienced Multi Skilled Engineers and Electrically Biased Engineers, both positions will be mobile and will therefore require travel around the sites. The successful candidates will be required to cover South London and the surrounding locations, working with clients such as Five Guys, Welcome Break and Wahaca. Our Maintenance Engineers develop fantastic relationships with their customers to take ownership of their allocated sites and deliver a crucial service to ensure proactive and reactive works are completed within timescales.
- Predominantly undertaking proactive and reactive electrical maintenance tasks and covering additional tasks for general fabric maintenance, installation, decorating, plumbing, painting, joinery, re-lamping and electric work
- Measuring works preparation of quotations, providing an assessment of labour, plant & materials
- Responsible for completion of all works allocated to be completed as part of Quoted / Reactive requirements
- Ensuring correct materials and tools are used for designated jobs
- Managing and updating progression, in real time and with use of tablet-based system
- Ensuring that Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks, to ensure safe working practices
- Minimising use of specialist subcontractors to carry out engineering tasks unless specifically outside of engineer’s skill sets
- Reviewing helpdesk reports on a daily basis
- Liaising daily with the Facilities Services Manager
- Recognised Electrical Installation qualification - C&G 2382, 17th edition
- Possession of a full UK driving licence
- Previous experience within a similar multi-skilled environment would be beneficial
- Health and safety conscious at all times
- Proactive and flexible approach towards tasks, using a variety of trade skills
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience in client facing roles
- Basic competence with MS Word, Excel and web-based CAFM systems
- Must be able to drive and hold a clean license
You may have experience of the following: Multi Skilled Engineer, Engineering, Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'