Do you have a passion for Engineering?
Are you interested in working across multiple (local) factory sites?
Do you have a strong electrical understanding?
If so then keep reading!
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) for their client based in the Hitchin/Bedford area.
This is a great opportunity for a Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join an established company who have multiple local sites and would be working in a lively, in-house engineering team.
As a Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) you would be the first point of call for all plant & machinery breakdowns whilst also assisting with any Planned Prepared Maintenance (PPM) in-between priority call outs. This position would suit someone who has worked in a similar field of expertise before and has a strong electrical engineering understanding.
- Maintain & repair plant & machinery on a daily basis
- Fault find across various machines to diagnose issues
- Problem solve across various situations to find solutions to any issues found
- Order in any spares or parts needed to replace onto machinery
- Assist other engineers with project work and installations
- Travel to local sites (within a 10 mile radius) to assist with any needed engineering expertise
- Work across various departments to include production, manufacturing and packaging to ensure all machines are working to full capacity
- Experience in engineering (ideally have an electrical bias)
- Experience fault finding across PLCs & plant machinery
- Must have a UK driving license
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Multi Skilled Engineer (electrical bias) position, working on a rotating Monday to Friday shift pattern working 6am - 2.15pm then 2pm - 10.15pm. There would be a requirement to work every other Saturday 9am-2.15pm. The package would include BUPA private healthcare, 11% pension, free on-site parking and huge career development opportunities.
If this Multi Skilled Engineer (electrical bias) position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception,