Multi-Skilled Engineer - Melksham/Bristol - Commutable from Bath, Bristol, Swinton - Up to £33,000 basic, Overtime & amazing benefits package incl. - Pension, Healthcare, Dental, Child-care vouchers
Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer looking for the next challenge? Have you got experience in a Industrial plant environment, maintaining Electrical Systems? Are you looking to join a well established, truly international business?
You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and a next step in your career!
A multinational corporation that specialises in Environmental Solutions, from Waste collection to Energy and Water solutions
Multi Million pound worldwide turnover across various products and markets
Providing Environmental solutions, to effectively and efficiently manage residential, commercial and industrial environmental requirements
Our client provide to a huge range of markets, including Chemical, Process Industries and Commercial properties.
Primarily based in Melksham, with some travel to Bristol - commutable from Bath, Bristol, Swindon and surrounding areas.
- You will be required to carry out PPM maintenance regime, fault finding and repairs on industrial utility plant,
- Decommissioning and recommissioning (mechanical and electrical depending on skills) on a wide range of plant
- Plant includes (steam and hot water boilers, compressed air systems and water treatment plant), BMS systems.
- You will safely operate and maintain all site main utilities under the clients control ensuring 100% service delivery is supplied to the client under contract KPI'S,
- This includes interaction with our clients on a daily basis to meet their needs and deliver excellent customer service delivery.
- You will manage and update the computerised maintenance management system in accordance with company operating procedures and carry out duties in accordance with the health and safety policy and company operating procedures.
- you will have proven experience of Electrical fault finding and diagnostics
- Experience of Industrial Electrics
- be a team player who is willing to support and mentor others as well as develop your own skills continuously and promote best practice.
- You will hold a full driving license.
- You will ideally have knowledge of ISO management systems - 9001, 14000 and 18001, steam Generating experience
- knowledge of continuous process equipment - water treatment technology, pumps and level control systems.
- To enable you to carry out this role you will be qualified to HNC level (or equivalent) in Electrical Maintenance /an Electrical discipline,
Advancing your career
- Fantastic opportunities to progress professionally and personally, with the possibility to gain some fantastic experience in a different environment
Securing your future
- Very competitive up to £33,000 basic package
- Up to 15% annual bonus
- Excellent Pension plan - Contributions can be adjusted and will be matched by the Company.
- Dental care, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Physiotherapy benefits - available to all employees
Work life balance
- 40 hour week
- Shift Pattern, across 3 weeks
- (Wk1)6am - 2pm, (Wk2)8am - 4pm, (Wk3)12am - 6pm
- Call out rota 1 in 3 weeks (6pm - 6am)
- 1 in 3 weekends (Time back in Lieu)
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job