Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Shift Pattern:Monday to Thursday Nights Only (10AM - 6AM 8 Hour Shifts)
Salary: £37,000 rising to £44,400 after 6 months’ probation period.
Ideal Industries:Food Production, Beverage/Alcohol production, Dairy, Pharmaceutical & packaging.
New Chapter are partnered with a growing SME based in West Berkshire, growing year on year this company is really making noises in their market and produce well known, high quality products for both consumer sales directly and into supermarkets across the UK.
This site requires a time served Multi Skilled Engineer who has a strong electrical bias, due to increase in demand the site needs to operate longer hours and now needs a strong engineer who is capable at looking after high-speed fill and pack machinery. The new factory is quite automated and therefore a strong bias in electrical engineering including PLC’s is needed.
This role would suit a engineer who is wanting the autonomy of been able to run a nights shift and is capable of working autonomously working in mainly reactive breakdowns but with some PPMs and projects thrown into the mix.
- Mostly reactive breakdowns, although plans to implement an effective PPM procedure.
- Maintenance of production Machinery within a high-volume environment
- Electrically will be working on: Single & 3 Phase Electrics, Motors, Invertors, Wiring and drives. Have a good understanding of electrical schematics and control circuits
- Mechanically working on: Pneumatics, Pumps, Boiler, Conveyor systems
- Ensure electrical & mechanical safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure that all breakdown and repairs of equipment are carried out as efficiently as possible and keep down time to a minimum.
The Successful Candidate:
- Electrical engineer qualification Level 3 or equivalent is essential.
- Strong diagnostics & problem-solving techniques
- Mechanical understanding
- Due to the location of this factory (It’s based in a picturesque countryside!) a driving license is essential.
Opportunities within this company do not come around often as the culture is incredible with its supportive family feeling teams. If your looking to join a company that is growing and that could offer development with your career in the longer term then please apply for this job!
- Electrical Engineering
- PLC Allen Bradley
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'