This is an opportunity to join a nationwide FMCG food manufacturer within their fast paced factory established in Kent. You will be joining a high performing and well established engineering team to help maintain and improve production output across multiple lines.
As a nationwide FMCG food manufacturer, the business I represent produce some of the best and well known brands within the UK consumer market. This aside, you will be working with one of the industry's most forward thinking and common sense approach Engineering Managers who rewards people fairly, and has a real passion for making each day better than the last.
This role has responsibilities that include but are not exclusive to:
- Work with a team of engineers to install new machinery as well as maintain proactively and re-actively when required
- Ensuring KPI's are met with Overall Equipment Efficiency's and PPM's are completed to schedule
- Assist the training of new staff as well as sharing knowledge to maximise the team's performance
- Maintain an audit-ready culture
- Prioritise HSE and Food safety at all times
If you have a real desire to make a positive change and improvement within the FMCG manufacturing space, and want to be given the chance to grow within a supportive business - you would ideally have the following desirable attributes:
- Relevant engineering qualification. Ideally a level 3 and above in Electrical or Mechanical
- Experience within an automated food manufacturing environment
- Be a "get up and go" character who is self-motivated and embraces a challenge
- Eagerness to acquire new skills, complete training and development workshops
- Ambition for career progression
Competitive salary depending on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job