Multi Skilled Engineer (Days and nights shifts)
£30,000 - £34000
Location: North West London
Hours: Monday - Friday days - 8am to 5pm
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. An experienced engineer is required to deliver a range of electrical and mechanical services. The ideal candidate will have an M&E background working within data centre, hospital, airport or other critical environments.
To run the operations on site and ensure they are operated efficiently and meet the client and contractual requirement
- In compliance with H&S and contractual obligations, you will be responsible for all operations within the buildings.
- To take ownership and responsibility for the operation of the buildings including PPM, Re-active works re
- Liaising with the helpdesk on a daily basis, you must meet all SLA targets on PPM (99.5%) and Re-Active (99.5%) SLA's on your hand held device.
- To achieve the highest level of service to the buildings occupants in a most cost effective, technically competent and safe manner.
- To coordinate and control sub-contractors to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, health and safety, quality and environmental responsibilities, and with a pro-active approach to service delivery and problem solving.
- Escalate via the agreed escalation Procedure and alert your line manager to any facilities related issues that may affect day-to-day business operation.
- Management of sub-contractors working on sites.
- Ensure attendance of monthly toolbox talks and site inspections in line with programs.
- Required to provide shift cover for holiday/sickness etc.
- To effectively use PDA to manage PPM and Reactive Tasks
- To meet statutory compliance targets and adherence to all regulations within your area
- Ensure completion of site inductions for all sub-contractors on site.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Must hold a recognised electrical qualification.
- Should hold 17th Edition IEE
- Previous experience in a similar role within the building services sector.
- Preferable has served a recognised apprenticeship in the building services sector.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Should have a "Can Do" approach and portray a positive attitude.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Conversant with relevant legislation and compliance issues
- Proficient in Email and working knowledge of Excel and Word.
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and training. It will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience and it will allow you to transfer your skills to work in a critical/ data centre environment.
- Multi Skilled Engineer