Due to business expansion, My client has a great opportunity for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join thier team supporting the maintenance of all machinery associated with the recycling and production of PVCu products and site services.
- Maintenance of DC motors and associated drives.
- Maintenance of process control equipment.
- Electrical installations and/or mechanical installation work.
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance systems (mechanical and electrical).
- Breakdown maintenance involving fault finding on industrial and process control systems and carrying out electrical and mechanical repairs on PVCu extrusion plant and recycling equipment.
- Liaison with contractors and suppliers.
- Ordering of new/replacement equipment.
- Issuing of work permits
- Undertake any other duties which may reasonably be held to be within the scope of the post-holder.
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment is essential
- Maintaining PLC systems
- Ability to fault-find – mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems
- Understand and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- Mechanical and electrical installations and maintenance
- C&G 236 Electrical Installation Parts 1&2 or equivalent multi skill training as a minimum.
The role is offered on a 4 days on, 4 days off shift basis, alternating days and nights.
This is a full time permanent position with a chance to join a forward thinking company with a healthy order book and a secure future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job