We are working with one of the TOP 10% innovative manufacturing companies in the UK. They have for the last 3 years won the "Top Employer" award. They make top quality branded and unbranded products for a Worldwide customer base. They are looking for an experienced engineer to join their maintenance team. This is a multi-skilled role with a Electrical bias but with a good mechanical skill set, providing break down and continuous improvement maintenance support.
Purpose of Role
To provide a site wide support function to production and engineering, utilising analytical tools to improve plant reliability in helping to achieve plant objectives and maximise efficiency and minimise total cost.
Assist in root-cause analysis, implementing robust countermeasures, and support in first line operator care development, TPM, centre lining and SMED activities. Carry out planned preventative maintenance to process and packing equipment.
- Proven engineering experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of working within health and safety legislation.
- Qualified to ONC/HND in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of company systems and standards for IT and process control equipment.
- Solid communication skills, comfortable presenting ideas to groups.
- A high degree of interpersonal and communication skills and appreciation of the training needs of the end users.
There is a fantastic package on offer which boasts a salary including shift pay of £35800 plus an extremely competitive benefits package.
The business operates a 7 - 7 Continental Shift Pattern which includes days, nights and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £36700 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job