Howard Finley are working with a key client, Recruiting for an experienced multi skilled engineer to join our weekend night shift team as we further expand to meet the demands of our customers.
This is a fantastic oportunity for a skilled engineer to make some good money
Providing precision engineered parts to the food, drink, automotive, packaging, chemical, pharmaceutical, paper processing and printing industries, Dransfields is a leading partner to major manufacturers across the UK. The work is fast-paced, producing one-offs, small batch work and repairs.
* Conventional milling and turning
* Experience working in a similar fast-paced environment producing one-off / small batch work to close tolerances and tight deadlines
*Strong mechanical engineering background in light to medium engineering
* Site bonus subject to successful performance review after three months employment
* 20 days holiday per annum (inc statutory) based on 3 day week
* 13.5 days holiday per annum (inc statutory) based on 2 day week
* Permanent position
* Immediate start available
* 30 minute unpaid break per shift
****Fantastic rates of pay****