We are currently recruiting a Blow Moulding Engineer at our clients site in Crewe. This person will operate production equipment efficiently and effectively to achieve required standards of performance and to ensure that all appropriate Health & Safety, Quality, Hygiene and Housekeeping standards are maintained.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Effective Operation of Blow Moulding equipment, to include - Blow Moulder (Wheel or Uniloy), Extruder and Processing controls, Trimmer, Leak Detector, Bagger/De-Bagger, Stacker, Conveying Systems, Material Handling Room with associated equipment, Granulator, Blender, Follow all Shut Down & Start Up procedures in full.
• Full adherence to all H&S Policies and Procedures.
• Carry out all machine safety checks.
• Adherence to all machine Operating Procedures.
• Record and Report all H&S, or Quality Incidents / Accidents to Shift Leader.
• (Senior Tech's or Shift Engineer), raising Star Card as required.
• Maintain and Drive Hygiene and Housekeeping standards - self audit.
• Ensure compliance to Manufacturing quality checks as per Quality Control Plan with completion of relevant manufacturing documentation and Log Books.
• Ensure Full compliance to Site Accreditation Standards for allocated Area.
• Follow Emergency Stop procedures.
• Meet all output requirements as determined by Shift Manager.
• Operate all equipment Safely, achieving required Quality standards.
• Drive machine performance to reduce waste costs.
• Be customer focused at all times (internal colleagues and external).
• Assist colleagues with bottlenecks/problem solving.
• Adapt to changing priorities as determined by customer requirements.
• Support Supply performance.
• Fault finding using I/O listings on screens.
• Carry out pre and post maintenance operational checks.
• Monitor and record machine conditions.
• Support Engineering team with Machine Maintenance or Breakdowns.
• Follow correct adjustment procedures.
• General equipment set up.
• Sustain all set-ups to required standard for optimum performance.
Key skills & experience: .
• 2 years experience in a busy manufacturing environment.
• Experience of working shifts.
• Problem solving skills.
• Intermediate I.T. skills
• HNC qualification within Engineering
- Blow Molding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'