Multi skilled Bathroom & Kitchen Fitters
Increasingly recognised as the disruptive presence that the industry needs, and being backed by Aviva, Opun is the UK’s only assured end-to-end home improvement digital services platform, targeting the UK’s £44bn a year home improvement market with a new, ambitious and radical approach to deliver service efficiency.
Due to the increasing volume of work we are currently recruiting for experienced Bathroom & Kitchen Fitters across Kent to join our growing direct team community to assist with full Kitchen & Bathroom refurbishments.
With a minimum of two year's experience across all aspects of Kitchen and Bathroom fitting, specifically plumbing, tiling and carpentry. You will offer a professional, personal service, along with a very high standard of workmanship. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be empathetic to customer's needs. Written and oral communication skills must be of the highest order, as must your ability to use technology to aid the customers journey. Fluent English is essential.
- You will have proven experience within domestic Kutchen fitting, including a portfolio showing examples of your work
- You will be able to demonstrate knowledge of Health and Safety at work
- Be flexible in your working hours and be available to work weekends and/or part of a shift pattern if required (day only)
- Be prepared to let us obtain a Criminal Record Check
- Be prepared to go on relevant training programs
- Have a full UK driving License with no more than 6 points on it
- Achieve Professional quality work and take pride in your work
- Always put our Customer’s first.
What we offer:
- We offer a competitive salary plus Bonus
- Company's Van
- Paid Holiday and Bank Holidays
- additional benefits
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing business, we are looking for individuals who are looking for growth, progression and who want to be part of the change with the industry.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job