An immediate permanent opportunity has become available within one of the countries leading Facilities Maintenance organisation
Are you and experienced Multi-Skilled AC Engineer in the Swindon area looking to take the next step?
If you are looking for a new career within Facilities Management, this is a great opportunity! This is a mobile contract with fantastic opportunities for progression and career development.
* City & Guilds F-Gas 2079
* Electrical qualification 16th/17th
* Additional skillset (Air con, Gas, Plumbing)
* Valid UK driving license
* Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
* 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
* Any Gas qualifications
* Testing and Inspection
* The day to day duties include undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance
* Typical duties will include service and maintenance on HVAC equipment and associated BMS controls
* Carry out minor repairs and identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the Line Manager of findings.
* To prioritise maintenance and repair work to agreed time-scales
* Regular checks to ensure all tools and equipment necessary to complete maintenance and repairs are available and serviceable at all times.
* Liaise with management regarding any health & safety issues, ongoing repairs, maintenance and building projects
* You will be responsible for the 1 in 5 call out rota
* Undertaking all tasks as directed by supervisors or other line management
* Ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations at all times and that the
* appropriate materials are used
* Conducting preventative maintenance and effective and safe working practice within
* the role
To be considered for this role apply online or contact Callum Thorne on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job