Multi Skilled Air Conditioning Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established but also a growing and progressive Building Services M&E and Facilities Maintenance company as a Multi Skilled Air Conditioning Engineer. This company are known for working on prestigious contracts, including Palaces, Castles, Museums and many more heritage sites across London and the South East.
Multi Skilled Air Conditioning Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working mobile across London (80%) and the South East counties (20%)
- Working as part of an out of hours call out rota (Approx 1 in 5)
- Carry out Planned Maintenance: Emergency Lighting/Fire Alarm Testing etc.
- Service & Maintenance to Air Conditioning and HVAC systems; Fan Coils, AHU's, VRV/VRF and Split/Multi Split Systems
- Other duties may include general fabric and building maintenance
Multi Skilled Air Conditioning Engineer Training & Qualifications:
- Qualified in a trade: to NVQ Level 2 and above.
- Current F-Gas
- IPAF Certificate
- Ideally L8/Legionella Awareness training but not essential
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Multi Skilled Air Conditioning Engineer Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to c£36,000
- Van/Fuel Card & Specialist Tools
- Call Out 1 in 5 with Standby
- Over Time Available
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Further Training & Development
So if you are a Multi Skilled Air Conditioning Engineer and would like an exciting opportunity, working on some great contracts across London and the South East with a highly reputable company, send in your CV today!
- Air Conditioning
- Building Services