Multi-Site Technical Manager - Food
Midlands and Cheshire
Are you a Multi-Site Technical Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have experience working with key retailers?
Do you thrive on pressure and have experience of driving change?
Can you deliver, from a technical perspective results and help drive new business?
If the answer to those question is 'YES’ then please read on…
My client, a well-established food manufacturer, are looking for an experience multi-site Technical Manager to help them progress to the next stage of what is a very exciting period for the business
What you need:
- Experience and sound knowledge of TAS, BRC, HACCP and M&S standards
- 5 years plus experience in a similar strategic role in a Food/FCMG business
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Food Science/Food Technology
- Self-motivated individual, with a proactive and investigative approach to tasks
- Ability to conceive and deliver strategic objectives relating to food safety and quality
- High level of planning and project management skills
- The ability to align supply chain partners to drive strategic development
- Excellent people management skills
- Persuasive with highly developed communication and influencing skills
What you will be expected:
- Overall responsibility for the technical and quality functions across all sites from product, specification, nutritionals and packaging through production processes, HACCP controls, BRC AA accreditation and customer audit controls.
- Leading from the front in technical and QM teams in delivering compliance across all functions/departments.
Where you will work:
- This is a role that covers 2 sites.
- The ability to work across the business needs is very important.
- My client can offer you the best of both worlds with experience of over 20 years in what they do with some of the most up to date facilities in its sector
- Technical Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job