Multi-Site Manager- QSR Brand- East Midlands
Multi Site Manager - Quick Service Restaurant Brand
£25,000 - £29,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you an experienced Store/Restaurant Manager or Multi Site Manager with a passion for food and desserts?
Our client is a market leader within their sector; they are all about constant innovation. They offer you a unique environment to put in your own ideas and to grow your career with the company. It is essential that you have great people skills, as well as strong leadership skills with some entrepreneurial flair.
The multi-site manager is required to exercise discretion regularly and customarily in managing the overall operation of 5 stores within the assigned. In particular, a majority of the time is spent developing store manager talent, overseeing the area's workforce, making timely management decisions, ensuring area wide guest satisfaction and product quality, managing the areas financial performance, and managing safety and security for all team members.
Multi Site Manager - the role:
- Providing support and guidance to all Managers within your units.
- Recruitment and development of management teams.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service and supporting your employees to enable them to be accountable for delivering this.
- Access external resources to support area-wide operations and to execute area and regional initiatives such as Employee well-being, HR functions, Marketing, Asset Protection, Finance, Store and Business Development
- Ensuring that your teams are achieving and exceeding financial and sales targets.
- Ensure hygiene and health and safety standards are maintained to the Company's standard.
- Constantly reviewing key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to achieve operational goals.
Multi Site Manager - the person:
- Knowledge of the retail and or restaurant hospitality industry operations
- Demonstrated team-building skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to independently manage the overall operations of multiple stores.
- Experience analysing financial reports.
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Branded restaurant experience would be highly desirable
This business truly values their staff and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged, and that their career is progressing in line with their expectations.
To apply for this great opportunity please forward your CV and covering letter today...
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'