Large international financial services business has a requirement for a Multi Lingual Senior Customer Service Representative to join one of their commercial teams in Chester. Candidates must be able to speak three languages, English and two others form German, French, Spanish, Italian).
As a Senior Customer Service Representative your main responsibilities will involve:
- Handle a wide range of queries regarding the day-to-day running of their commercial accounts in a multilingual contact centre environment
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and awareness of bank wide activities and issues
- Handle more complicated queries and, where necessary, referring to supervisors
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- Respond to enquiries about the banks products, benefits and services
Key competencies will include:
- Acts as a Customer/Client Advocate
- Learn and adapt to changing business needs
- Works effectively with others by establishing and maintaining positive working relationships
- Manage risk
This is a highly professional working environment focussed on helping clients - it is not sales or promotions and is not target orientated.
A full role specification is available on request.
Please apply via the link of contact Nick Ogden on Linked in
- Customer Service