My client is looking to recruit within an already flourishing team, but due to client demands they require experienced Multi-Lingual Customer Service Team Leader to join the team in York.
The ideal candidate will have proven Team Leader experience as well as being able to develop the existing customer relationships.
As a Multi-Lingual Customer Service Team Leader you will demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product and brands; and will identify new target customers to assist the dealer network in this market whilst managing a team of Customer Service Executives
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
- Work and Develop Customer Service Executives
- Demonstrate Team Leader experience
- Making accurate, knowledgeable responses to customers, and providing dealers with sales opportunities..
- To regularly provide management with appropriate information, analysis and any other input relating to operations involving the above territories.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven customer services
- Manageed a team of 15 Customer Service advisors - Multi Lingual
- Native or fluent language skills would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Can do Attitude is essential
- Creative thinker and persuasive
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details