European Speaking Multi Lingual Customer Service Advisors
Based in Bucharest (Romania)
€791.94 - €1023.45
German, Dutch, Polish, Danish, Hungarian, Czech, Finnish, Slovenian, Slovak, Norwegian, Swiss + another European Language + English
Working in the capital City of Romania, this leading Automotive company are currently recruiting for all the above languages in their 24 hour call centre in Bucharest.
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience and will be able to speak at least 1 of the above languages together with English and any other European language.
The additional payment according to worked shifts/month:
- The employee will be paid with 25% more for every hour worked between 22:00-06:00 (night shifts)
- Also, they will be paid with 25% more for hours worked on weekend shifts (on Saturdays or/and Sundays)
- they will get double paid per hour if they work on a bank holiday
- meal vouchers in value of 15 lei/worked day. For example, if an employee worked 20 days in February, in March he will get meal vouchers for the previous month in value of 300 lei;
- private medical insurance at MedLife;
- transportation within Bucharest by Uber taxi in case the employee has to start or to end his shift between 22:30-05:30.
- first 7 nights at a hotel which is in proximity of the workplace;
- reimbursing the employee to the flight taxes (maximum 300 euro) after he accomplishes 3 months in our company;
- salary in advance for the first month (up to 500 euro in the first 7-10 working days and the rest of money at the salary day which is normally on 10th of each month).
Living in Bucharest is very cheap. Rentals start from €200 per month.
Costs of living examples:
- coffee between 1-2 lei (coffee machines), coffee shops 5-12 Lei (cappuccino)
- lunch: canteen type 12-20 Lei, fast food, 5-30 Lei, restaurant 17-30 lei
- essential products from supermarkets/medium shops: water 1,5-3 lei (0.5/2 litres); bread 1-4 lei
- city transport card for: metro (monthly all lines and unlimited) 70 Lei, public buses (monthly all lines and unlimited) 50 lei.
So, if you are looking for a fresh start and want to work in a country that doesn't cost the earth, why not call Marc Ryzer on for more information
- Swiss German